Activities planned for 2021:
- Webinar, December 16: New Horizons for Digital Health & Future Technologies – How can Japanese and Asian companies and researchers benefit from the Nordic frontrunners.
Ideas are welcome for activities
If you have ideas for activities please feel free to contact professor Birthe Dinesen, email bid(at)hst.aau.dk
- Workshop in Japan October 8-10 in connection with the 25th ISfTeH International Conference
- Workshop in Tokyo, December 2-4
- Invitation to roundtables on eHealth, December 3-5
- Workshop in Aalborg, June 10-13: New Horizons for Telehealth, Telerehabilitation and Welfare Technologies and Programs
- Birthe Dinesen has been in Japan together with Jesper Algren from Invest Denmark and Didde Sangild from TUCV to have meetings with new partners in the JD TeleTech Network
- Dr Tomoko Kamei from St Luke International University, Tokyo was guest professor for two weeks at Aalborg University in order to learn about telehealth studies in Denmark.
- The Japanese company HiSC established a Danish subsection at NOVI in order to collaborate with Laboratory of Welfare Technology – Telehealth & Telerehabilitation, Department of Health Science and Technology, Aalborg University, healthcare professionals and industry in Denmark