Two major activities are planned for 2019:
- Summit in Aalborg, June 10-13: New Horizons for Telehealth, Telerehabilitation and Welfare Technologies and Programs
- Workshop in Tokyo December 2-4
Ideas are welcome for activities
If you have ideas for activities please feel free to contact professor Birthe Dinesen, email bid(at)hst.aau.dk
- Birthe Dinesen has been in Japan together with Jesper Algren from Invest Denmark and Didde Sangild from TUCV to have meetings with new partners in the JD TeleTech Network
- Dr Tomoko Kamei from St Luke International University, Tokyo was guest professor for two weeks at Aalborg University in order to learn about telehealth studies in Denmark.
- The Japanese company HicS established a Danish subsection at NOVI in order to collaborate with Laboratory of Welfare Technology – Telehealth & Telerehabilitation, Department of Health Science and Technology, Aalborg University, healthcare professionals and industry in Denmark